Training Date: November 8, 2022
NOTE: This training is now over.
A free virtual event on Tuesday November 8th – Thursday November 10th, 2022 to learn how NIST scientists are using advanced methods in metrology, computer science and statistics to strengthen forensic science.
Topic Areas to be covered:
- Statistical Methods in Forensic Science
- Firearms and Tool Marks
- Forensic Genetics
- Digital and Multimedia
Attendees will have the opportunity to submit questions during a virtual Q&A.
OPTIONAL WORKSHOPS: NOVEMBER 14-15, 2022
Each workshop is limited to 175 attendees. Registrations will be approved on a first-come, first-serve basis. Attendees must register to attend the main session on November 09-10th in order to register for a workshop.
- How It’s Made: NIST Forensic DNA Reference Materials
- NIST 2022 Forensic Cannabis Workshop
- Mass Spectral Interpretation – Tips and Tools for GC-EI-MS and High-Resolution MS Data
- Process Mapping
- Application & Implementation of 3D Technology, Algorithms, and Statistics for Forensic Firearm and Toolmark Analysis
For more information including agenda and registration please visit the Forensics@NIST 2022 event page.