This free online program is hosted by the Center for Forensic Science Research & Education (CFSRE) and organized by practitioners from the forensic community. It offers in-depth, 1-hour lectures on a variety of topics, panel discussions, and a week-long poster session. In addition to the live event, all presentations are recorded for on-demand viewing and cataloged in the Symposium Proceedings e-book.
- June 8th, 2020 – Day 1: Postmortem changes
- June 9th, 2020 – Day 2: Inter-individual variations and toxicology interpretation
- June 10th, 2020 – Day 3: Innovations in analysis
- June 11th, 2020 – Day 4: Challenges of cannabis and cannabinoids
- June 12th, 2020 – Day 5: Court testimony